Friday, September 3, 2010

nEw lIfe.. again??

New life.. again? wt am i mean by this? i think quite a long time i didn't update my blog.. wt a waste.. am i busy? lazy? or watever... tats me -.- Sudden.. very sudden.. I aso duno y i re-open tis blog.. n feel wana write sum things.. moody? maybe.. The last blog i did was my 20th birthday.. and this.. i jz pass by my 21st birthday.. Wt a nice n memorable birthday for me.. this the 1st time i celebret wid so many frends.. doing steamboat ourself.. and receive alot of presents.. really happy wid this.. and really touch wid their efforts.. Knew tat many things they plan alot for me n unfortunately sum arguements happen bet human beings.. Its a sad thing.. BUt, it's part of life.. That's life....Recently, alot of things happen .. Happy? Sad? boring? funny? XiaoING? busing? everything.. i think im quite easy to get influence by things.. even a little thing that maybe most ppl think tat it is small matter.. for me.. everything is HUGE.. Some ppl say my expression is fake.. n sumtime feel like im actING? wt can i say? tats ntg wrong.. It's true.. Sometime maybe im over think until im being like i am now.. Is time for me to learn control of my brain instead of letting my brain control me.. Later (nite) goin back to hometown.. 1st time wid 7 coursemates.. It would be fantastic if all of ms ppl can go together.. but nt everything went according to my wish.. hopefully chance allow us to do tat later..We plan to KL, kuala selangor and then genting highlands.. i really hope we all can enjoy the time at there.. knew tat everything goin to related wid $$$$.. so jz goin wid a minimal budget.. Is just that depend on the individual on how they going to take use the time to "enjoy" it.. every1 enjoy wid different ways.. As for me.. I think i am a quite a weird guy (sumtime can b lady -.- tat agree by them), crazy for sumtime.. n watever i do i jz hope every1 can be happy.. enjoy! That's all.. For me, i do really appreciate the time we spend together.. time pass quickly n i hope every1 should know.. "today duno tomorow things" this special term.. So wtever i did, no regret at all.. Hopefully all of u know wt u did all the time.. and this few weeks im always fan xing myself.. felt like always de zui ppl wid my bad mouth.. felt im become as rude as last time.. EQ goin to down n down.. Help me GOD.. i luv godlike.. This few day quite free de.. no class.. jz thrusday gt morning class only .. tuesday went to frend hs play comp until early morning and sleep till noon.. Im quite pai seh de as im a pai seh ppl staying at other ppl hs.. Second day continue the same wid sum addtion wid mask playing.. That was the 1st time im doin mask.. helping by a frend.. They always said me 幸福.. and i admit.. 谢谢咯..感恩! quite comfortable wid it but felt nt very gt used to the mask.. play alot n took alot of pic..Waiting for next time? probably goin soon later :) I like the time we being crazy.. n tat nite i get few slaps on my legs.. its pain but im happy enuff as i saw every1 laugh =) .. i like that.. dun like bitter =( My birthday wish.. tat is the most simplest and most diffucult too.."每个人开开心心..就够了"..

No comments:

Post a Comment