Thursday, September 30, 2010

$leepl3ss nite...

Quite surprise seeing myself still in front of lappie on9 blogging.. Felt like wana write smtg but dun hv ling gan.. soh soh de..

Today jz doing GO lab only.. c jor 1 group presentation.. waiting for my group 1 lo.. duno when.. feel like tis sem gt alot of presentation.. Hate presentation la.. dun luv it lo.. wan wear formal wan talk many wan prepapre wan stand in front.. jz dun like lo..

After that back dao jiu DOta lo.. Do dao half way i jiu go out jog lo.. if wan wait till finish sure till nite liao.. go jog lo.. wid pek.. guess wt? tat pretty lady eat alot b4 jog.. kejap saja jiu poncet lo..i think jz half round -.- aiyo.. u really wai 吃 lo.. after jog only eat mer..

Then ho.. we cycle.. to gong badak there.. long time din go until there lo.. who false? hehe.. As usual.. jz bla bla bla.. den back dao peker's hs.. on9 kejap.. den aw bring me 8 true soup ^^ and an hard boil egg (boil inside the soup de =.=) .. haha.. duno y feel so happy at there.. since i though 8pm gt badminton session wid Liow.. i jiu back at 7pm lo..

Mana tahu... back dao.. c dao hp.. Liow call me.. say.. badminton session change to 10pm -.-!!! wah.. so late.. but im aso ok la.. jz feel wan play only.. Den i didnt bath lo.. ingat tak mau eat den go play.. but canot le.. too hungry.. coook 2 packets maggi lo.. den watch drama.. den jiu DOta wid ee..

AR dao PA.. wt a noob game.. yue play yue noob... pR0.f33dEr tis name really suite me lo.. feed gao gao always.. Play dao half.. suddenly yy come in my room.. jiu ask me how am i recently.. hahaa.. bla bla bla.. den they all go gong datuk there yam cha lo.. since still gt sum time, den i go pek's hs since ong at there =p

ong a ong.. know u jz wan a happi n peaceful life ma.. i think every1 aso have tis wish gua.. i do hope to have tis kind of life le.. so we jia you jia you lo.. hope our dream can come true.. bla bla xia wid them, den i jiu go play ball lo..

Damn crowded at the courts.. many ppl.. long time no play lo.. As usual, yue play yue noob.. realize that im nt as skillfull, as powerfull, as faster, as active as last time.. Am i old? olderING each day.. Arrrgghh... jz play 1 hour lidat den jiu back lo..

I jz go straight to pek's hs.. seeing pek nt at hs.. jz chat wid ong lo.. den suddenly pek call lai.. say.. she forget bring AW's helmet wo.. so how? i ma go fetch aw back lo -.- gt sikit gek dao.. ong ask me bring her helmet.. but i say no need la.. i use my car fetch ma can lo..

Aw having a MSC meeting.. update me alot of things.. gt FMSM's Open hs le.. interfakulti's games le.. n sum event.. i interested wid sports.. definitely.. i wish i can participate all of them.. hahaha.. sumtime, i miss bb.. tis sem nv touch dao at all... b4 tat, i said i wan focus on bb de. But nw, see~! wt happen to me.. wtf la.. I jz know to CHUI only .. but duno DO at all.. tis call DAI JEK KONG.. me suX ~~

Cos time is limit le.. i urge them to participate lo.. n all depend on them la act.. haha.. pek wan go wid sum sport.. but she duno play.. ahahha.. gt time we play together le =p .. Time pass very quick le.. close xia eyes jiu 12am le.. pek aso xia dao.. den I jiu chui ONg back le.. so late le wo.. wei xian mer... although she born wid so SAFE~~.. hahahah.. Felt diff at there.. really gt felt dao bu she de wan back de lo.. no doubt.. hahaha.. mayb back dao my hs.. jiu equal to back dao my room.. face comp.. nt drama jiu shi dota.. tats my life ma???

Probably at there gt ppl play wid me ba... I aso nv play dao so sot b4.. i duno whether u the 1st or wt..ahahah.. A new weekend is coming soon.. OCt is coming lo.. wonder how i going to go through tis month.. @.@

Jz now start DOta from 1smtg to 5smtg.. Long time din play till lidat le lo.. really enjoy de.. tiring but worth.. haha.. felt wana breakfast le lo.. but hor.. later 8am class wo.. cham le cham le.. today class till 1pm.. Hopefully god bless me sum energy to go through tis la.. den later jiu gt 2 days off le.. I luv weekend ^.^v

Sky seem like bright le.. Time to sleep le.. continue my vampire life~~ wish me good luck .. zzzZZZ

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..welcome u always de ma~
    dun paiseh lo..jz come lo~
    haha!!
    wish u bc to normal life leave vampire life lo..^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. wat is she born wid so SAFE har???haha!!!if u interest wid FMSM's Open hs~~~ok lar~~~i go wif u~~~hahahaah~~~

    ReplyDelete