Sunday, August 16, 2009

New Life..

Starting my new blog with my new laptop.. jz bought on Friday.. Acer =.= everybody say not good.. not nice.. watever.. i dun care.. jz use it.. take it easy.. i need a laptop badly bcos i need sum entertaiment in my U n many things hv to depend on it.. cant decribe the 'sienness' in umt.. recently jz enroll into UMT... many ppl nv heard b4.. as i do.. it is my 6th choice.. n i taking 'sains samudera'.. wtf.. 98% of everyone duno wt the hack is 'samudera'.. It actually means 'laut'.. english is marine science.. sum ppl ask me wt am i going to do after graduate... i duno.. how i know wt happen in the future.. jz duno.. the most important 1st things i gonna do is graduate with a good grade.. after tat only think bout work.. enjoy my uni's life 1st la... i think im quite lucky cos my class consider many chinese... 10ppl ^^ 4guys n 6 girls.. i think we mix very well.. come from diff background.. diff place.. Hopefully, we hv a wonderfull moments in the upcoming 3 years... I had a very unlucky 1st sem i think.. having went to c doctor 3 times in 6 weeks >.< . Wonder y im so weak geh? 1st time is kaki ayam play bb.. play until my leg hurt.. 2nd times, after survival laut jiu fever.. den 3rd time jz last few days.. fever again.. i think i had too many consecutive days of supper n maggi.. luckily nt H1N1.. really scare bout tat.. Thx for those who care n wish me gt well..

No comments:

Post a Comment